Thursday, August 23, 2007

Heritage Tours!

so here are some pictures from my AMAZING heritage tours experience!!


Our family on the last day in the van! :(
Brother Karl Anderson!! He is amazing and so funny!!
I love this pic of Julie and I i front of the John Johnson Home!
Riding a taxi in NYC!! i hailed TWO taxis! Our first driver was good, but honestly the one on the way back to Lion King was CRAZY!! Alisa and I at Adam-ondi-Ahmen
fun pic of julie and i!

Corrine and I at the trail ruts!
this one is for melinda!!! :D
My HT family! FAMILY 11!!! this is on parley st. in nauvoo! sorry i can't turn the pic so turn your head!! :D
HOW COOL IS THIS!!!!!!???? This was on a water tower as we drove into mt. pisgah! crazy!!!
These are my roommates! We were roommates the whole trip. They other girls were in a different group, we just met them and got to know them! They are way fun!! They're from Alpine!
Corrine found Israel Barlow's name on the board for the rescue company at Martin's cove! this was our first stop on the first day!!
SOO this is just a FEW of my pictures! i couldn't put them all put hopefully you enjoyed those ones!!








1 comment:

Garrett said...

oh wow. I honestly thought the "one for Melinda" was Melinda. You look exactly like her in that picture. Kinda weird how that is happening after all those years of you wanting it to.