The first weekend in February, I drove down with my friends Loreal and Danielle to Hunington (is that how it's spelt?) Beach for a dance and then stayed the night and Danielle's sister's and drove back the next day! It was lots of fun! I love those girls and it was super! I totally meant to take pictures but i forgot to.(that's been happening a lot!
Not this past Sunday, but the Sunday before I gave my first "big person" talk. It was ok...let's just say there's room for improvement. I wasn't feeling to hot that day either! Also right before church Brother Arbon, a member of the bishopric,pulled me aside to ask if i'd accept a calling and i said no...so that's that.
haha jk...did anyone believe me? i am now a member of the activities committee! woot woot!! yeah! so i have my first calling! i thought you might like to know that!
oh and in my photography class i developed my own film and processed it! yay so exciting!
I think that's all of my life changing updates! :D haha!
1 comment:
You are out of control! :) Congrats on the calling. You will do a great job! :)
Post a Comment