Saturday, April 26, 2008

Dodge Ball!!

Here are some fun pictures from dodge ball!! i love playing it's so much fun!!!! i love my friends too!!!!


sarah, rachel, loreal

ashley and rachel

danielle, loreal, sarah, rachel, and ashley!

this is a sweet picture because i was like the only one left and i just ran up and threw it and i was like running backwards and turned and caught the ball!! and this guy is good so it's an accomplishment to get him out!! woohoo!!!

p.s. no we don't dress up everyweek!!! we just did it for fun this week!!!

7 comments:

Kate said...

Looks like fun, like totally. Like way to go! :) (I had to give you a bad time for even adding the likes in while typing) Glad you got the guy out, for real! Cute outfits too.

Alisa said...

Oh, to be 18 again! So glad you are having fun!

Vanessa said...

Rachel!!! Hello my love! I am so excited to keep up on your blog now too! You are so sweet! The other day I was reading this blog post of a friend's and it was about people who are day makers. You are totally that type of person. You always make my day when I see you or hear from you! I'm glad you are doing well. Your blog is really cute. I love your family and it looks like there is always something going on and you're always having fun! It makes me want to have a huge family too. Well, we'll be keeping in touch for sure! Love you lots!!!

Anonymous said...

i love the sweat bans and if i were there too, i would definitely dress up every week!

Corrine Barlow said...

Fun pictures! I am glad you are making such fun memories. I have heard through the grapevine that you are quite the player!

Dave and Lorraine Barlow said...

Dodge Ball!!! Oh to be young again and have such energy!!

McKay and Rachel said...

The headband is my favorite!