It snowed for real!! I'm kinda freaking out! Don't worry...I have pictures to prove it! Leah and Ashley sad I had the most terrified look on my face when I can to the door and saw it and I just back away from the door. Then Ashley and I got some warm clothes on (I only have a few warm pieces of clothing, so I put them all on :) ) and we went and PLAYED in the snow. Then the reality and stress hit when I had to drive in it to go to dinner!! (Ashley and I made Kelsey drive to church since she's an experienced snow driver) I just have to get the pictures from Ashley, so they're coming soon. If you can't wait look at Ashley Clark's Blog. And I know I'm way behind on the whole blog thing, but one day I'll catch up! :)
P.S. I put my two weeks notice in at work! So weird! It's definitely bitter sweet! I loved my job and loved the people I worked with more! I will miss it! I am so grateful I was able to find a job quickly and it's been so great! I feel so blessed by Heavenly Father for that. Probably the best thing that's come out of working there is making two awesome new friendships. Kelsey Jones and Angie Pitts. They are great! I'm so glad that we've grown so close! I will miss them when I move to Idaho and I will miss my roommate terribly as well! I'm going to have a hard time leaving my home away from home (Utah) and the family here, and Ashley. It's been so great to live with her and have our friendship be strengthened! I love that girl to death! I am excited to go to BYU-I and live with Loreal and have new adventures, but it's bitter sweet and I'll miss it here.
1 comment:
awwww,Rachel!!!!
I love you to death and I'm so excited to text you 24/7 everyday like we used to when we didnt live by each other.
Your the best!
Post a Comment