Just getting my cook on!! Tee hee! I made chicken rice casserole!! I fed my roommates and they loved it! Oh and I have lots of leftovers! Actually that's a lie, I just looked at the pan, my roomies devoured it like they haven't eaten in weeks! :) Haha! I'm glad I could help them, and actually glad I don't have a ton of leftovers. Kinda ironic since I was starving when I started to make it and by the time I was done I wasn't that hungry. I'm not going to lie though, it was delicious! This is the first time I've made it! yay! I feel to grown up makin' real meals! :) My roommate Leanne was like "Oh I haven't had a real meal in so long! This makes me feel like I'm at home, but I don't know why, my mom never really cooks!" Haha I thought that was funny!
1 comment:
Your cooking experiences look like great fun and success!! You do super good work!!
Post a Comment