Tuesday, June 15, 2010

My 21st Birthday!

So here's a little recap of my birthday celebration! Get ready for lots of pictures! Like I said before, on Friday we went to see "Letters to Juliet" and it was great! We then went to a dance party that Rexburg Housing put on. It was out in a parking lot. Pretty fun.


On Saturday, we went to David's game as usual. Sean's game got postponed because of the World Cup game. So we missed it!
Look it! Went I went to the bank the ATM machine told me Happy Birthday! How cool is that! Thank you Wells Fargo! At first I just thought it was a coincidence but then I realized it was for me!!! YAY!
Next we headed to Idaho Falls to do some shopping! Man I miss having a mall and Target close by although it's probably better that it's not close to me! Haha! We spent the afternoon there and had lots of fun! Betsy got me the sweet sunglasses in a lot of the next pictures.
Next we went to Red Robin to celebrate!
These balloons were suppose to be my ears while they sang to me!
My free birthday burger! YUM!

Love the baseball fame! Love that Sean wore his Dodger hat!

Sweet glasses!
More pictures from Red Robin!

Guitars unplugged is an event the school puts on! It's like a band/rock talent show! It's the most popular event on campus and very highly talked about! This was my first time and I love it! Some people were better than the others but overall it was great!

Birthday day!
So Michelle was so thoughtful and had a girl, Britania Busby, from her home ward who watches her kids make me cupcakes for my birthday! She's going to school up here too lives just across the street. I've never even met her before and she made me cupcakes! She came in and said, "These are from your sister!" I was totally thrown off and surprised! Michelle you're so awesome for thinking of that!
Look at these awesome cupcakes! Little heath chips on the red velvetness! delish! Thanks Britania for making them and Michelle for setting it up!

We had a little photo shoot today! Here's are just a few pictures we took with our camera. My roommate Lauren has all of hers from her camera and she's editing them. Hopefully I post some of those too! We had lots of fun! I love my roommates!

Here are some pictures from when we had some people over for cupcakes!


It was a great day! So memorable! Thank you for the phone calls, text, messages, skypes and all of the above!! Here's to 21!

1 comment:

lorraine said...

Wow, what a great birthday and SO MANY PICTURES to remember your birthday while in college! Glad you have some great friends to celebrate with. I realized this is your second birthday away in a row! LOVE YOU AND MISS YOU!