Friday, July 23, 2010

Day Two Hundred and Four


OH MY GOSH! Can I just say that I HATE (i know mom, it's a strong word, but it applies here) packing and moving!! It's so annoying, stressful and exhausting. Especially when you just had finals...yeah that morning, you're running on no sleep and you have too much stuff. Betsy was SOOO amazing and I can't thank her enough for all of the help she gave me. She was a wonder packer and fit everything in the car beautifully! I know this sounds cheesey but I really feel like the Lord blessed us with space and strength. I drove to Provo to me my mom to drive home and I dropped Betsy off in Ogden at a friends so that she could catch her flight the next day. THANK YOU BETSY!! Oh and I'm going to miss you dearly!

1 comment:

betsy said...

<3

even though this day was like. chaos.
i still loved it. really. it was kinda fun when it was all stressful and SO HOT. don't you think it was like four hundred degrees that day??