So tonight I was getting ready/packing for my weekend trip to Seattle to be a bridesmaid in one of my good friend Kelsey's wedding! I was very excited to go because I am very happy for Kelsey and Scott and I have also always wanted to go to Seattle. I had a great time even though I didn't go around Seattle or anything, I still loved the area and would love to go back! I had a great crazy weekend! I was happy to be there and make new friends too!
Anywho, about the picture...so I got the cheapest flight I could find and since it wasn't Southwest my bags don't fly free (lame) so I didn't think it was a big deal and wasn't taking much and could carry it on. So I booked the ticket. So tonight I went to pack and my Dad said something about not taking my bottles of hair stuff and he reminded me EVERYTHING (liquid that is) I took had to be carry-on-able (yeah i made that up). I never fly just carry on to so freaked out for a moment, especially since moose doesn't transfer to a different bottle and they don't sell it in 3oz. After my moment I went and bought travel size stuff and it worked. I just had a gazillion bottles or at least it felt like it!
Anywho, about the picture...so I got the cheapest flight I could find and since it wasn't Southwest my bags don't fly free (lame) so I didn't think it was a big deal and wasn't taking much and could carry it on. So I booked the ticket. So tonight I went to pack and my Dad said something about not taking my bottles of hair stuff and he reminded me EVERYTHING (liquid that is) I took had to be carry-on-able (yeah i made that up). I never fly just carry on to so freaked out for a moment, especially since moose doesn't transfer to a different bottle and they don't sell it in 3oz. After my moment I went and bought travel size stuff and it worked. I just had a gazillion bottles or at least it felt like it!
No comments:
Post a Comment