Yeah, dumb picture I know...but look at the cover on my cell phone! I got a 2 pack of nice covers for my phone at the $.99 store!! AWESOME deal! I'm pretty stoked about it! I guess that the nice part about AT&T discontinuing your phone!
I got the same phone covers for my Blackberry years ago at the 99c store too! I love that store. When I have kids, I'm going to let them go wild in that store like my mom did. She'd always let me choose 1 thing - ANYTHING I wanted! It wasn't until later that it made sense why I could choose anything. I thought I was the luckiest girl in the world!
1 comment:
I got the same phone covers for my Blackberry years ago at the 99c store too! I love that store. When I have kids, I'm going to let them go wild in that store like my mom did. She'd always let me choose 1 thing - ANYTHING I wanted! It wasn't until later that it made sense why I could choose anything. I thought I was the luckiest girl in the world!
Post a Comment