So fun!! I love changing things up. Looks cute.
Thanks for letting us know of your "new" look! Fun change for you and you look great!
Wow! Enjoy your new 'do'. :)
It is fun to have a change. Enjoy!
Looks great Rachel! Does your head feel much lighter?! I love that feeling!
Love love lovin' it!! I bet it looks SUPER cute curly too!! I'm so glad you're doing so well! Love you!
Love it Rach! It looks great on you! How much did you end up cutting off?
Thanks everyone! yes it's lighter and great! I cut off about 6 inches!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
So fun!! I love changing things up. Looks cute.
Thanks for letting us know of your "new" look! Fun change for you and you look great!
Wow! Enjoy your new 'do'. :)
It is fun to have a change. Enjoy!
Looks great Rachel! Does your head feel much lighter?! I love that feeling!
Love love lovin' it!! I bet it looks SUPER cute curly too!! I'm so glad you're doing so well! Love you!
Love it Rach! It looks great on you! How much did you end up cutting off?
Thanks everyone! yes it's lighter and great! I cut off about 6 inches!
Post a Comment