Sunday, March 6, 2011

Bieber Fever


I came down with Bieber Fever sometime ago, but lately the temperature has been rising!! Loved him in the grammys (he should of won btw), love his new hair cut, and I can't wait to see his movie!!


Never say Never JB!

6 comments:

LO to the REAL said...

HAWTTTT!!!!

Ashley said...

You and Doug have something in common! When it comes out to Redbox, you need to make a trip down here so watch it with us =)

Ashley said...

BTW, Yes I am going to make you drive all the way down here just to watch a $1 movie with us!

MEB said...

You crack me up Rach! I don't have the fever but I watched the movie. It was good. I am not sure about his new haircut though. :)

Alisa said...

Oh boy! I am not sure I like this post...really?! Nice to see his eyes though instead of the hair over them.

Rachel Barlow said...

Ashley-I knew there was a reason I liked Doug.
Trip to Provo Roundtrip-$80
Never Say Never at the Redbox-$1
Watching a movie with Ashley and Doug-Priceless

Melinda- you don't like his new hair?

Alisa- you know you love it!