So I have a ton a catching up to do. Let's be honest, I'm never gonna get truly caught up. So instead of trying to blog by event I'm just going to do long recap posts!! They will probably out of order but tevs.
A little visit to the IF temple! Such a beautiful temple and beautiful location!

Heather, Loreal, and I at RawMoves a dance performance.

My roommates and I getting ready to listen to Sister Beck in the I-Center! I love Sister Beck!!!!

I loved having Brock up here this semester! It was so much fun and comforting to have family around! Here we are visiting our friend Alissa Rosell who was serving at the IF Temple visitors center!

Just being us!

Our last week at church together...tear...this semester has been soo fun!


Roommate outing to Craigos :)


Cute Bradley! my only visit to Utah this semester was in January. We were matching in our BYU-Idaho shirts!

It's a Thug Life....Lo and I getting our thug on to film a music video for out friend. Once again, epic.

This is from some dance performance...I don't remember which one...but it's Mallory, Loreal, Jason and I.

This is from when we went sledding for FHE. I LOVE this picture!

One Sunday Heather and I showed up to church in matching outfits....totes presh.

Soo.... last semester we preforming in our ward closing social's talent show. It was great. We did a dance to the song "you don't own me" as seen in "first wives club." it was pretty epic i must say. however, i don't think i will ever be post the video of it on here :)




This is at my work closing social. These are the my wonderful co-workers. (L to R) my boss Rebecca, McKinley, Laura, Sallie, Hannah, Lisa, me, Ashley.
No comments:
Post a Comment