Sunday, March 16, 2008

Oh the memories....

Today after dinner we were all watching family home videos and it was hilarious! it was so funny because everyone is the SAME!!!! we watched todd's fourteenth birthday, christmas and mom and kate's birthday, then michelle's bday, dad's 50th bday and some baseball of garrett and then my birthday and the big finale was of when mckay came home from his mission! anna and carly loved seeing everyone so little. when everyone left i kept watching another video that was of when we first got the camera in 1990 and that was way fun to see everyone so little and stuff. i loved it and dang i was a cute baby!!! lacking in hair but still pretty cute!! anyway i thought i'd share the fun time for those of you who weren't here!! i think it would be fun to watch some of those videos all together sometime!!!

2 comments:

MEB said...

Mom said you all had a lot of good laughs. I need to watch some of those video's next time I am home.

Corrine Barlow said...

I really enjoyed watching them. Thank you for sharing the moment.