Monday, January 19, 2009

Holiday Fun...

Well I'm catching up on some blogging so here are some random pictures from the holidays! With everyone in the family taking pictures I usually don't pull out my camera but here's a few shots I got!


Loreal, Summer, and I getting ready to go to the Regional New Year's Eve Eve Bash!

Pile up! Somehow this pile up developed! Hallie wanted in on the fun with her brothers, uncle, and dad! These pictures are a little backwards, sorry!







Hallie and Alisa!

She's very excited about her princess tent!

The Barlow boys love their BYU blankets from grandma!

THis is when the byu chants start! :)

TJ was dad's helper with getting the presents, I retired from that job! :)

Mom loves her new baby dolls!

Brock is getting hint about BYU!

Jared and his cool action toys!!

Brock with his new blanket i made for him!

Waking up and seeing what Santa left for us!!
Cutie pie!

Hanging out at the mall during the reunion!
Michelle and bryn at the Barlow party!Cute little girl!
Yay! The 3 Rachels!
On the left is Rachel T's brothers Travis' wife Rachel J. Thompsen. Then the center is Rachel T. Barlow, McKay's wife, and then on the right ME, Rachel Barlow! Haha, kinda hard to explain when we're all Rachel! Definitley the best name!!! So fun to meet Rachel (as anna and carly say "Travis' Rachel). It was great that her and Travis could come visit McKay and Rachel!

1 comment:

Kate said...

Such fun pictures! It was so great to have kids with us on Christmas morning.