Friday, January 30, 2009

My favorite part of being an aunt...

Babysitting the Anna, Carly, and Mac is always fun! My friend Ashley Clark came over this night to join in on the fun! The kids love her too! We played and had mucho fun! We did pedicures, made/ate muddy buddies, tooks LOTS of hair flipping pictures and stayed up WAY TOO LATE!! ;) :) (mac went to bed on time though!) I sure hope the girls slept in the next day!! It was a blast!





Oh so lovely!

















Showing off the pretty nails!








3 comments:

MEB said...

Great pictures Rach! I wonder where you got the hair flipping idea? :)

Kate said...

Looks like a blast... I am sure the girls loved it! Hopefully they were not too tired for their Mom and Dad the next day! :)

Ashley said...

That was so much fun! We need to do it again=)