Tuesday, June 2, 2009

I live in Utah.

Ok so that statement above is so weird. I love it up here in Utah but of course miss home. I wouldn't say that it has completely hit me yet, each day I slowly realize more that the drive Brock and I made up here is a one way trip...at least for awhile. Melinda has been kind enough to let me live with her as I hunt for a job and then from there is will find a place to live. Oh and yes I just absolutely love job searching. NOT!! Yesterday alone I applied for 8 jobs!!! Please keep me in your prayers! I just want to find a job and this stressful part to be over!!

Other than that everything has been great! I've loved spending time with Kate, Melinda, Garrett, Leanne and Brock. Oh did Brock and I have some awesome bonding on the drive up here! It was GREAT!! And I've been able to hang out and see friends like Julie Bell, Summer Florence, Jamie Olsen, and Amy Rosskelley, and that also has been fabulous!

Anyway, I just thought I'd update you all on what's going on in my life! plus I've been giving a lot of grief for not updating my blog forever! Sorry life got crazy with finals and moving!

Oh and this is for Ashley and Loreal too!! I MISS YOU!

Since I don't have any pictures to post I'll just post my favorite video/song....I watch this at least once a day! :)



4 comments:

Ashley said...

yay, you updated! I'll be keeping you in my prayers...I love you rach!! =) I'm so happy your having a good time in Utah, I'll be seeing you soon.

Zachary Bird said...

hi -- ty

yea you updated. good luck with the job hunting.
see you in 23 days

Kate said...

So fun to have you here. I am sure one of the many applications you have and are filling out will lead to something. I will keep you in my prayers. :) Glad to have you up here... it is so much F-U-N... we have all been hanging out with MEB alot if we are spelling things. :)

Cody and Kylie said...

I know exactly how you feel. This foreign place (Utah) never really feels like home! Good Luck! Have fun!