Monday, June 8, 2009

Utah happenings...

So I uploaded me pictures to Kate's computer so that I could post them! There's not too many but here's what I've been up to!Julie Bell and I at Seven Peaks! We both got season passes! I'm so excited to be able to go whenever I want and to not feel pressure to go on every ride while I'm there! We've gone two Saturdays in a row and surprisingly it wasn't too busy!Julie Bell, Julie Bowen and I at our friend Stephanie Bonkemeyer's wedding at the Springville Art Museum. It was a really pretty venue! I'm glad I was able to be here for it! Stephanie and Julie were summer interns for Smuckers last year so they were in our ward and that's how we all met!Such a fun drive up to Utah! This is how it was the whole drive! Brock driving and me singing and dancing! :)We stopped at the border to open gifts Erica Hanson gave us! She said we couldn't open them until we got to Utah so Brock and I decided to stop at the border!!! :) Plus it was perfect to stop and mark our coming to Utah!!

This is was our first day of driving. It was nice to have the drive split and there was less stress to get there. We stopped at Reed Whittington's to visit and stay the night! It was fun to see him and his family! Anyway! There are a few pictures!

Oh and just an update on the job search...I'm still hunting and applying everywhere and I mean EVERYWHERE!!! I've signed on with two staffing agencies and last Friday got a production temp job cutting fiber material for a company called Monosystems...they are making something for the new Boeing airplane! It's definitely interesting!! But I'm glad I have a little job and I'm getting some cash flow! :) It's 8 bucks an hour which is good for Utah I think and that will keep my busy until our family reunion during the week from 7-3:30!! Well that's my update! I need to go to bed know because I've got to get up early!!!

1 comment:

Ashley said...

These pictures make me miss you even more. I'm so glad your having fun though. =)