Erica Hanson and I!
Sunday, August 2, 2009
Night Hike
A week or so before I moved up here to Utah, I went on a Night hike with some friends! It was a killer hike since it was straight up the mountain (well now that I'm in Utah I probably wouldn't call it a mountain) :) I forget the name of the trail but its right off the PCH, it's Point Mugu something. Anyway, it was a narrow trail in the dark, and we were on the look out for snakes or other creatures such a mountain lions. I've been very scared of mountain lions ever since a particular girls camp. It was a fogging night so we couldn't see where we were really going but once we reached a certain point we came out of the fog and it was amazing. It was this huge layer of fog...just so amazing to see the fog from the top. We could see the moon so clearly and it felt so close to us. When we got to the top there was a flag marking the top and there was a notebook for us to sign too! We had a fun group and although it was super steep going down too, it was much more pleasant climbing down the hill. It was crazy how quickly the fog rose. We were taking pictures at the top and just the short time in between pictures the fog came up so much that you could even see who was in the picture! I had a lot of fun though!
Erica Hanson and I!
Erica Hanson and I!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Looks like fun Rach! I love reading all of your updates.
I wish I could have gone on that night hike, but that was the night of my first date with DOUG =)
Post a Comment