HOW AWESOME IS THIS?! President Monson came to speak at the BYU devotional on Tuesday! How could I pass up such an awesome opportunity not only to hear the prophet speak but also be in the same room! It was incredible! The spirit was so strong and it's amazing how everyone got silent and stood up when he walked in, very powerful! He's such a wonderful, funny, inspired man of God. I'm so glad I had this opportunity and will always rememeber it! I can truely testify that he is a prophet of God!


Doug, me, Kelsey, and Leah waiting for it to start!
Roommates! (we were really missing you Ash!)
It was a packed house!!! Well hello! Who wouldn't want to be there!?
President Monson gave a great talk...you've got to look it up!



2 comments:
I'm sad I missed seeing it with you guys. At least I got to watch it on TV. Also, I'm sure doug did a fine job taking my place...he is our roommate-in-law ;)
Very cool! What a neat experience to have.
Post a Comment