Saturday, October 23, 2010

Birthday Festivities

We all had lots of fun celebrating Corrine's Birthday!


Sunday we had a family dinner with everyone.


I LOVE this picture of Ty and Bradley!
Ty hadn't seen Bradley since his blessing last year and was very excited to see him!



Of course when we have this many of the grandkids together we must take a picture!! This is 9 of the 12. We are missing Todd and Chelsea's family :( I am sooooo excited for the twins to be born too!

The Boys!


The silly Girls!


On Saturday I got to help babysit Bradley while Leanne went to the temple with her brother Justin for the first time. He was about to go on his mission. Bradley and I had lots of fun together! It's so weird to just watch one kid instead of 3 or 4. I loved Bradley's hair when he woke up from his nap. It stuck STRAIGHT up! It was great! And then when I fed him he totally had a yogurt mustache! :)

No comments: