Sunday, October 17, 2010

Day Two Hundred and Ninety


This morning I got a special phone call from Anna inviting me over for dinner! I guess it was a surprise to everyone else besides her and Rachel. Rach made a yummy thai dinner and we had lots of fun! McKay had some stuff to take care of since he just got new counselors. Then I took the kids over to Corrine and Alisa and we made the cupcakes and frosting for our cake class tomorrow! Oh and we did satin hands! I love these kids! They are so funny! Anna was kinda embarrassed that she was going to be in a picture with her PJ pants on. They are so great about taking pictures for me! When I take a picture Anna always says "This is gonna go on her blog!" Carly said today, "your whole blog is going to be pictures of us!" Kinda true! It's because I always have so much fun with them! I'm so blessed with great nieces and nephews! I love each of them!

No comments: