Saturday, January 26, 2008

I miss Brock!

So i really miss Brock! I was looking at some pictures on the computer and thought i'd post a few...i know they're old but still fun!











It's crazy...i feel like some of these pictures were taken yesterday...then i think about it....and it's been a while!!!!



Still the same B-ROCK!!!

4 comments:

Garrett said...

Fun to see the pictures. A lot of those were taken while I was on my mission. I just want to ask one question... why do you have Jordin Sparks Tattoo on your song list. That is one of the worst songs I have ever heard. Ever.

Zachary Bird said...

Great pictures!
We have been talking about him alot. My kids really miss him. Ty wants him to be home now.

Kate said...

I was just thinking of posting some pictures of Brock! :) Fun to see yours. I heard some of Jordin's other songs are a lot better lyrics - you should look those up for Garrett! :)

MEB said...

Those were fun to look at. I miss him too. I can't wait to see him. Crazy that he'll be home THIS year!