i know all of my sisters are jealous by all the hot dates i've been having and guess what....they should be!!! :D
Thursday, January 10, 2008
My date with TJ!!!!
I know it's been a while but back in december i took tj on an ice skating date! and he loved it!! he was definitly a natural!!! he tried tricks and had lots of fun! he really wanted to see hockey players but there weren't any around!!! he seemed really excited to go and afterwards i asked him if he had fun and he said he really liked it he just didn't like falling!!! :D:D so cute!! we followed on the ice skating by picking up jared and going to the mall and getting mcdonalds for dinner and then i took the boys home and we went and saw the lights on gemini...well only tj saw them because jared fell asleep...and then we had a little sleepover!!! it was so fun and the boys were great!!!
i know all of my sisters are jealous by all the hot dates i've been having and guess what....they should be!!! :D






i know all of my sisters are jealous by all the hot dates i've been having and guess what....they should be!!! :D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
So fun! I cannot believe how cute and how old TJ is.
I fun that you can take the boys out on dates. :)
TJ is getting to be such a big boy.
He for sure has talent. It only takes him one time to do something and he is already GREAT at it.
Way to go TJ!!
I don't like falling either and that is why it has been quite a while since I went ice skating!
you look great in the picture of you and TJ. It looks like a blast. TJ has NO fear. I love it!
Post a Comment