Saturday, January 19, 2008

Why am i doing this?

So just in case you didn't know I got my wisdom teeth out on Thursday. i guess it's gonna be a while until i get into byu now with all of my wisdom gone...ha ha ha!! now the question is why am i putting pictures of myself looking like this on my own blog??? well i was too out of it to even think of taking a picture but thank goodness alisa came to the rescue! :D so the pain has not been too bad. i have slept a lot and just relaxed. mom got me a smoothie and yummy mashed potatoes! well it's not too fun to clean out the holes in my mouth but i guess i have to deal with it. today when i woke up the pain was worse than ever and i was more swollen but i have taken some great pain medicine and feel lots better! anyway! enjoy!


6 comments:

Kate said...

You might think you look bad, but I can tell you are probably not in as much pain as I was. I am happy for you. I would not wish my wisdom teeth experience on anyone!:)

McKay and Rachel said...

Hang in there sista!

Leanne said...

Um, thank you for posting these amazing pictures :) I heard you got your wisdom teeth out...but that doesn't make you any less smarter! I hope your recovery is going well!!

Alisa said...

So glad I could capture the moment on film! :)

Zachary Bird said...

So glad it was you not me.
I still am told I do not need them out. :)

MEB said...

thanks for posting. It's never fun getting your wisdom teeth out. Did you bruise later on? It doesn't look too bad in these pictures.