Friday, April 10, 2009

B-RAD!!

Here are some pictures of me meeting my newest nephew, Brad Thompsen Barlow! He is super cute and so precious! I LOVE HIM! These are from the day he was born! Life has been super crazy lately but I'll take more pictures and put them up soon! I know all of you who live far away would always love more pictures!! :)







I happen to know the nurse that came in to give Brad an exam while i was there, and so she had me come in with her and watch her and take pictures! AHH he's so cute!




She was burping him. Look at that adorable face!!






Thumb Sucker! Just like his big brother!















All done and right back to sleep!

6 comments:

Vanessa said...

Oh my goodness, he is so cute! Congrats!!

MEB said...

Super cute Rach! I love all the pictures. Keep them coming. :)

Kate said...

SUCH A CUTIE! Love all the pictures! Thank you for posting them... I am excited to see more! :) The count down is on... you will be here soon. Can't wait to see you!

Ashley said...

SOOOO CUTE!!!

MEB said...

More pictures please! :)

lorraine said...

Great pictures from the hospital! It is a cutie!