Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter Sunday!




Here are some pictures I took today! I had a great Easter Sunday! Our ward had a great sacrament meeting! My fabulous friend Ashley gave a great talk along with a sister who just returned from her mission and we had two musical numbers. One a duet my Mette and Dayle and the other a violen solo by Kera! It was fabulous and you could really feel the Spirit! I'm so grateful for my testimony that the Savior lives! I'm grateful I was able to spend the day with family and friends! I love you all!

Diane and Justin Hafen, Natasha Howard, the girls, the Mckay and Rachel family and Rach's mother, and the Birds all came over for dinner. It was a fabulous dinner and lots of fun to be with everyone!

Happy Easter Everyone! Love you!

Oh and Brad is just too cute! I can't get enough of him...if you couldn't already tell by how many pictures I took!! :)
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

MEB said...

Thanks for posting all the pictures Rach! I love them! Everyone looks great! Brad is so cute. I can't believe how long Bryn's hair is getting.

Kate said...

Thank you for all the great pictures. So fun to have Diane Janice and all the family there. Brad is so cute and Bryn and Mac are looking so old... I need to see all the kids again... miss them. I am happy that in a few months I will have a nephew closer to me. :)

lorraine said...

You got some great pictures! You are so talented and creative! It was a great Easter Day! Thanks for sharing about your ward and testimony. I need to read your blog more often! Love you!