Monday, April 13, 2009

Ice Skating!

I know I have like a billion post about ice skating but I think it's just so fun and different to go do, especially with kids! Ever since I took TJ ice skating last time he's been asking to do it again and of course Jared wanted in on the fun too! So when they were in town a few weeks ago, I told them I would take them out but no promises to ice skating, so I surprised them and took them! When I got to the door to pick them up, the first thing TJ said was, can we PLEASE go Ice skating, i just really want to go! So I said you better grab your jackets so we stay warm!!! :)

Loreal joined us and we went to McDonald's for dinner where the boys showed of their break dancing skills!!! Then we went skating! TJ jumped on the ice like he never left it! I also frequently found him starring out the glass into the other rink watching the hockey players. He said he wanted to play so bad and took home a little flyer about it. They tried to be like the guys in Mighty Ducks and jump over the side bench thing. Jared was so cute and was like jello when he got on the ice and as we helped him and held on to his hand he gained confidence and did great! He loved going in between my legs! I had a blast and those boys had me laughing so hard all night!


It was such a fun night filled with taking pictures, and the boys taking pictures of us, break dancing and some skills on the ice!! Love you boys!!!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

MEB said...

Super cute pictures Rachel. Looks like a fun night!

Kate said...

Looks like a fun night for all. I had so much fun hanging out with those cute boys as well... we did not go ice skating, but we still had a lot of laughs when I went to see them in Northern California. :)

Ashley said...

Hey you....UPDATE YOUR BLOG! ;)