Monday, January 25, 2010

Day Twenty Five


Soooo...I'm amazing!! Haha jk! Since I've moved in (and before) we have not had a remote! It drives me crazy when I watch TV! And we have like a billion remotes too, it's soo annoying!! So I was going to tell management but then one day I was like I'm just going to look at this and see what I can do. As I sat and looked at the remotes I realized that I KNEW HOW TO PROGRAM REMOTES! Garrett taught me! HAHA! So I did what I could and it didn't have the code for the TV so I googled it and figured it out and I programed the remotes! I felt sooo smart even though programing a remote is so simple! It seriously made my day (and my roommates)! I was so happy! I've never be sooo excited to have a remote, I guess we take the small things for granted!

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Your so handy Rach! Good for you!