DON'T call me to complain!!!
Just good ahead and look at this!!!! I can pretty much guarantee that I will ALWAYS be colder!!
Today Loreal and I experienced our nose hairs freezing for the first time! Not fun, as if I don't already feel like I have have boogers in my nose...just add FROZEN nose hair to that!!! I'm pretty sure I felt it the second I went outside. Loreal and I were walking to the stairs and I turned to her and I was like " Loreal, Do I have a booger hanging out of my nose?" and She said no. Then at the bottom of the stairs she turned to me and asked the same question. Then the thought came to me that my nose hairs were frozen and I asked her if the inside of my nose looked frosty and white and frozen and she laughed and said yes!! Oh wonderful! We covered our noses the rest of the walk! Oh the loveliness of living in Iceburg!! :)
I love school though! Oh and btw I changed my major. I know, I know, the 3rd day of class and I'm already changing! Ha! I'm sure many of you saw this but there's a good reason and I'll explain more later. But the new major is Family and Consumer Science Education.
You all have a good day in warm Utah and California and where ever else you are at! :)
3 comments:
Wow, that was a little TMI... :) I totally know the whole nose hairs freezing fun times... It is VERY cold there, but still oh, so fun! Enjoy! :)
I'm so glad mine havnt froze yet!! Hang in there...and remember your always welcome to come back in your old room. Its lonely with out you. Im glad you changed your major, I'm sure your going to love it!
Ok, that might be a little worse than FBS! I'm so glad you are liking school. We miss yo! especially Bradley!
Post a Comment