Here are the snow pictures I promised I would post!! Ashley and I had so much fun playing in the snow!! Ashley fell, we made snow angels, we licked snow off our cars (because it was freshest there and not gross to lick), we threw snow in front of our faces, we freaked out because there was snow. Oh and yes this was all done in our pjs!! :) Don't worry I layered up before we went outside but I woke up to Ashley screaming and freaking out because of the snow (and Leah too) and then we went out and played!! Such fun memories! Love ya Ashley!
3 comments:
You will have many more of these picture opportunities in the Rexburg! :)
Dear Rachel,
I am making a comment on your blog so you feel loved :) We miss you down here...but hope you have lots of fun in Rexburg!
-Jamie
Good times Rachel. That was so much fun!!! Miss you already.
Post a Comment