Monday, October 31, 2011

I am going to RUSSIA!!!


I have been called to serve in the Russia Novosibirsk Mission!!!

Let's just say I was pretty surprised! I am excited and know it is where I am suppose to go but I am definitely shocked!!!


Well you know I am most excited about this for sure ;)
I hear I will be riding this quite a bit, it's the Trans-Sibera Station. Where the train is. See that sign...one day I will know what it says.
This looks pretty neat. I'm gonna love the old architecture!

So for those of you who will google where Novosibirsk is let me tell you , yes, it Siberia. If fact translate it's called "new Siberia" sooo I'll be cold! Well I guess I don't know if the whole mission is called Siberia but at least part of it. Who would have thought that there would be missionaries in Siberia!?! Well I'm gonna be one of them!!!!!!

1 comment:

Ashley said...

2 new blog posts with out me knowing! Way to go Rach! I'll be thinking of during your first winter there.