Saturday, October 8, 2011

Projects

So my best friend Ashley is having a baby boy soon!!! I'm so excited! My creativity kicked in gear as I got ready for her shower. I pretty much wanted to make everything I saw in pinterest! haha!!! I ended up making a diaper clutch, tutorial found here, and then a hooter hider, also know as a nursing cover (I personally like the other name...adds a little flavor to life), tutorial found here. (Both great tutorial, very easy. I'd recommend them) I am very proud of my work. I am mostly proud that I didn't have any melt downs during these projects. Usually when sewing, I mess up, get frustrated and very nearly quit the project. I usually end up hating the site of it. However, this one I took pictures of. They do no good sitting on my computer (other than when I look at them and remember that proud moment) so I thought I'd share!










Congrats Ash! Can't wait to meet little Matix!! He just needs to come already! You will be a great mother!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Ashley said...

I seriously LOVE what you made and can't wait to use them. You are the best ever!!!