Sister missionaries have had the reputation of being frumpy. This is unfortunate and not all where but I am glad that the church has really stepped up their game when it comes to the outline for the sisters dress and grooming. It made me really happy. I was floored (good floored, of course) when I was looking at the updated website. Go check it out! They've really go it all cover. Lots of pictures to show examples and even make up tips. It's really important that all missionaries remember that they are representing the Lord and we want to look our best. Check out the website
here!
Just to do a little compare and contrast I will show you some old and new photos of what they send out to you when you get a call. I stole these pictures from another sister missionaries blog! :)
Old...


New...


I love the color yet professional look. I will definitely be looking for clothes like there when I shop for my missionary clothes...although you won't be able to really see them under my THICK jackets!!
1 comment:
You are going to be one cute missionary for sure! So excited for you!
Post a Comment