Sunday, October 12, 2008

Flashback...



The picture on the left is me in 19?? as a bride for Halloween!! I totally remember it! It's so crazy!! And it's Anna on the right, just tonight! Anna loves it and maybe she'll wear it for Halloween this year!












So tonight after dinner Anna and Carly were talking to Grandma about what they were gonna be for Halloween. Grandma decided to pull down the bucket with a few of our old costumes and this what we found!!!






Anna and Carly walked up stairs to come find me so they could show me that they were wearing my old costumes! Carly was in the old clown costume that so many of us wore ( I think) I think I was that in 2nd grade and Melinda did my make up for it! I couldn't find a picture of it though! So we'll see if I can find it eventually!


Carly thought it was really cool that I had a picture of me with a BYU shirt just like she was wearing a BYU shirt! So here's another little side by side!

I had so much fun takin' a trip down memory lane!


2 comments:

Alisa said...

Love the memories. Aren't we glad for pictures.

MEB said...

Oh my, I totally remember that costume! You LOVED it!