When dad came home from utah he brought back a truck load of water bottles to recycle down here! I guess the girls (kate and melinda) have been saving thier H2O bottles form the girls (anna and carly)...they are gonna make a profit because utah is not taxed for the bottles! we're all about getting our money back here in california but when i comes from utah...nice! anywho! dad wanted me to come out with the camera so i could get the girls faces as he surprised them! they were very excited and thought it was so cool how many there were! dad even said...now are you gonna put the pictures on that computer thing! haha!! yep!

4 comments:
Wow! I am so impressed! I know the girls were saving their bottles. Anna & Carly struck gold!
Thanks for posting these... so fun! I was excited for them to get their little cashable 'gifts' from MEB and I. Those girls are sooo cute!! Can't wait to see you all in less than 4 weeks! :)
So fun you took pictures of this. I am glad they were excited!
Thats good your recicling. I do that to.TY ZACHARY BIRD
Post a Comment