...down memory lane! So after finding the wedding dress picture I found some more random pictures and felt like posting them! It's so fun to look back at the fun memories and think of how we are making memories today!

Rachel and Mom

Rachel and Michelle

Garrett, Rachel, and Brock

Garrett and Rachel

Testing out Garrett's camping gear! HAHA!
All dolled up! The crazy part is I totally remember taking this picture!!! So CRAZY! It feels like yesterday!
Rachel, Brock, Todd, and Garrett
Rachel and Dad

Brock, Rachel, and Kevin Naysmith
LOOK AT THOSE BOOTS!

Hugging Brock!
p.s. scanning kinda takes awhile! but i love old pictures! I'm sure I'll do some more later but for now this is all!
4 comments:
You were so little! I remember when you were that little. Crazy how time flies! So fun to go down memory lane! :)
I totally remember those days. It seems like yesterday! I love the picture of you guys kneeling down for prayers. That brought back a ton of memories. You and Brock were always my little babies and now you are all grown up. Where does the time go?
Love you!
Notar Dame!!!! im just kid'n!! looed so fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TY ZACHARY BIRD
looked! sorry spelt that wrong
Post a Comment