Friday, October 31, 2008

Halloween!

So I actually put some thought or time into my costume this year! I totally stole the idea from the people in G & L's ward and Loreal and I were an iPod and the commerical/billboard thing. it was pretty rockin! it was a lot of fun to make and dance in. we looked awesome! people loved it...although i don't think everyone got it. we got 3rd place in the contest and the SB dance we went to. woo hoo! i didn't take pics cuz everyone else was taking them...so i'm just putting one up for now...but i'll get others and add them later!




4 comments:

MEB said...

So cute!

Kate said...

Way to be creative!! Looks great - love it! :)

Kate said...

You're so cute! Thank you for your sweet comment on my blog. Although we haven't met in person, just knowing your family makes me feel I know a large part of you! I can see you carry on that beautiful spirit of your family. Thnaks for visiting and come again :)

MEB said...

HAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!