Thursday, February 25, 2010
Day Fifty Six
Ok, so I'm not perfect! I admit defeat, but I'm still going to keep going! I totally forgot to take a picture, sad I know! I was having a good day, it was busy though. I really wanted to go the temple because I haven't been in forever. I got all excited and dressed up and I was going to go at 5pm after my last class. On my way to that class I ran into some people from my ward who were returning from the temple and they told me walk-ins ended at 3:30pm!!! AHHHH!!!! I was so bummed! When I came home I was sad and I tried to fix food and ended up spilling like everything I was making and eating and I was just so frustrated and I just went and laid down and fell asleep! I was so stoked to take a picture at the temple, but after I came home I just totally forgot! I'm not going to let it happen again! In the morning when I realized I forgot I was so sad!!! :( Oh well, life goes on!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment