So I kinda got bangs!! I've always wanted to but been to scared with my curly hair. I decided to take a risk since I get free hair cuts here and my hair will always grow back. So we (the hairdresser and I ) decided to just do a little bit so that it wouldn't be bushy when it was curly. So it's all an experiment and a work in progress. I want to change it a little. I may want it shorter and I definitely want more hair to be bang if that makes sense. So this is just a picture to show the length. All of the bang isn't even pulled up, so it's a really bad picture to show you but it's good for right now! You'll be seeing more of it later! :)
4 comments:
FUN updates! Looks like you are having a blast. So happy for your job, so fun to have random, cute boyts stop by and do things, so fun to go sledding, I have not seen Dear John yet, but Channing is HOT! The bangs, I can't really see, but the glimpse into the possible bang looks cute! :)
Cute bangs!! Has it really been 41 days???
Super cute Rach! I like the bangs. Now post a picture with the curly hair.
I love it! How long does it take you to straighten your hair?
Post a Comment