We had a ward activity and went sledding!! It was so much fun! Here are the pictures!


I know, kinda gross picture, but this was after and really fun ride! Jacob and I went down a really big hill with bumps and I got sooo much snow sprayed in the face Loreal said I had a snow mustache! And Jacob said all he saw was my feet flying up in the air! HAHA! It was soo fun, very COLD but fun! I learned I need some snow clothes after this adventure!

Jacob and I after the ride!

Leanne and Loreal!


Before sledding, hence we all still look cute!

Trying to get a good picture but David was not cooperating!
Walking to Sledding Hill!
Remember how our hair was straight...yeah not anymore!
Yay for a roommate ride!
1 comment:
Great roommate pictures! What do you do when it snows--play and have a great time!
Post a Comment