Monday, February 15, 2010

Dear John

Leanne and I have been planning to see Dear John ever since we moved in together. So since we don't have cars we were walking to the theater (about 2 miles). We were running late and so we were like RUNNING there and we were still pretty far away and it was 5 minutes until show time, we were talking about how we really wanted Craigos (a DELISH pizza, pasta, salad bar) and how we were also going to be going to Walmart since we were over there. So then we decided, hey let's make it a night go to Craigos then Walmart, and then the later showing of Dear John and then we don't have to be rushed!! So we treated each other to Craigos...haha get it, we paid for each other! HAHA! I thought it was funny! It was really busy at Craigos but we actually got there before most of the crowd. Anyway, we realized that this other party of 2 that came after us got seated. So I went and asked what happened and we totally got skipped!! So we got seated right away and they gave us a free cookie monster!! It was worth the wait!! :) Then we went to walmart, then DEAR JOHN! I liked it, not as much as I thought I would though. WAY different from the book but movies always are! However, watching Channing Tatum for what, 2 hours, was beautiful! :) Then luckily we ran into our roommate Mollie who was with her sister and they gave us a ride home so we didn't have to walk home at 10pm!! YAY! It was a great night!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Kate said...

You can walk to Craigos but you won't walk to walmart for DVD cords?? Silly, Rachel. Looks like you are up to plenty of F-U-N in the Rexburg!! :) love it!

lorraine said...

I have not checked blogs in a LONG TIME!! You do such a great job! So many great pictures and memories! Miss you and happy you are in Rexburg enjoying life at BYU-I!!