Friday, August 8, 2008

08-08-08 EIGHT STRAIGHT DOMINATE!

So today is Brock's day!! His favorite number is 8 and he always said eight straigt dominate and he did dominate! He's great and i know that he's "dominating" in the work of the Lord because he has the Lord on his side!!!!! I've been thinking of him today and wonder if he even noticed the date but whether or not i know he's doing AWESOME!!!! LOVE YA BROCK!

here are some random pictures i have of brock!


eagle scout
getting ready for his mission
random kinda funny but it's BROCK!
on the mission in his doing his warrior pose!
EIGHT STRAIGHT DOMINATE!

2 comments:

Kate said...

So fun! I love the picture of him at the table.. he has a little Brock look there. I was totally thinking of Brock on 8/8/08 as well. Thanks for the text and this post! :)

MEB said...

Great pictures Rach.Thanks for posting them. I thought of Brock on the 8th as well. Love you-