On Tuesday after work I headed out to Palmdale so that I could watch the kids while Michelle fulfilled her commitment. It was so much fun! I love playing with the kids! We had lots of fun dancing and jumping on the tramp!

Lori is amazingly flexible! Her legs are stick straight evertime! In this bottom one she made sure to say CHEESE!

Ty and Lori workin' it!

Bryn wants in on the fun too!


Such a cutie!

Fun shots!

Dancing!

Take a guess at what we are dacing to! That's right you got it! HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL 2!!


Ty and Bryn!


Sisters!


Bryn loves the tramp too, but it's not as fun for ty and lori because they can't really jump.

perfecting his front flip!


cute kids!


Kisses!

MY FAVORITE PICTURE! they are at the same height and all! SO MUCH FUN!

Later that night michelle took me to go see MAMMA MIA! it's so fun i loved it! thanks michelle!

Here is one video from the tramp! I'll add some more later!
THANKS BIRD FAMILY!P.S. yes i know i took a lot of pictures for only being there one day! :)
6 comments:
Such fun pictures!! I love them.
THANKS SO MUCH FOR YOUR HELP!!!
You're GREAT!!!
You got some really cute pictures. To answer your question....go to Layout, click on Edit in the Blog Posts section & you'll see where you can change the comment part.
Some day I will be a better blogger! I am improving on the "taking" pictures part! You are so good with blogging!! Such fun pictures!
So cute! I love your blog background BTW :)
Hi Twinner Blog :)
You got some awesome pictures of the kids. I loved looking at them. Thanks for posting. I can't wait to see the kids next week.
Love you!
Post a Comment