So i'm in the mood to post but i don't really have any new pictures but looking at all the family's blog i just thought i'd post some fun pictures of being an aunt! I really be blessed to be able to have family close by and to be able to have such cute nieces and nephews! i love each of them so much and they are all so fun!
ok so i kinda went crazy with the pictures and i don't feel like trying to put them in a certain order! so just enjoy!
Making chocolate suckers with anna and carly!
watching fireworks with lori on my shoulders!
ty playing with fire works!
a classic jared picture...sleeping! :)
hallie the cutie!
smiling mackers!
making silly faces with T-Y!
kisses from tj on graduation day!
mac man!
flexible lori!
bryn, mac, and hallie! little babies!
howdy cowboy jared!I HAVE THE WORLD'S BEST AND CUTEST NIECES AND NEPHEWS!!
I LOVE YOU GUYS!
I LOVE YOU GUYS!
3 comments:
You are such a great aunt! The kids LOVE you! I love all the pictures!
Great pictures and so many great memories! You are such a good sport and fun AUNTIE!
Post a Comment