While Mckay and Rachel were gone on there trip Mom watched the kids and I helped whenever I wasn't at work. The girls really want to have a slumber party so...of course we did! We watched Ella Enchanted, did satin hands, and of course had treats! :) We had a ball!
A couple weeks ago I was thinking about how my sisters used to put curls in my hair at night and then I slept in them for super curly hair the next day. And so I went searching for them and apparently mom tossed them so while I was at Target I saw them and HAD to get them! So part of the sleep over was curly Anna and Carly's hair.
Anna was all for it and Carly was a little hesitant. She just wanted to watch Anna first. And then once she saw it she wanted to do it but made sure with me that if it hurt her head she could take it out. And once i saw ok she was all for it!
They said it was a little uncomfortable but they liked it!
Anna wanted to do it again for church on Sunday so Grandma put them in again, but Carly said she really wanted her hair straight because she loves it when it's straight. So I straightened it on Sunday. (Note: We were rushing to church so these pictures are after 3 hours of chruch!)
Straight and Curly!
I love this picture!
Super Cute Mac!
So much fun! The kids were great when their parents were gone but so happy when they came home!
2 comments:
So much fun! I love the curly hair. I am actually surprised they made it through the night with the curlers in. Looks like they had a great time! :)
Oh my word! Those curlers brought back SO many memories! I love the girls hair. SO much F-U-N! You are a great aunt!
Post a Comment