So I was ready for a little change so I got my hair cut yesterday by Lindsay Shiveley! She did a great job and I love it! I havn't done it curly yet but I'll post a picture when I do!
It's not to much shorter in length, but it's lots more layers and almost bangs! I want bangs so I can do more with my hair but with curly hair I don't think it would work too well!
Before
After

Shot to see how short the layer is!
3 comments:
CUTE! Changing the hair up a little is always fun! When you called and told me you got long bangs, I was expecting them shorter, but I love the layers. Can't wait to see the curly picture too! :)
Love, Love, Love it! You look so grown up! I love all the layers.
I love the new hair! I cant wait to see you on sunday! I love ya rachel!
Post a Comment